Sunday, April 20, 2008

Road Trip to NYC




Perfect day in New York City and the company of Janelle and Dagny made it so fine. Trip is just getting us ready for the next one? I now have a couple of places I would like to go or return visit. We ate at Yogee Noodle Restaurant in ChinaTown. Dagny & I had Seafood Noodle Soup with a not so sure item in it. A fish ball or tofu? Anyone know what that white ball is in my soup? Janelle had Spring rolls and shrimp fried rice. We topped it off with dessert at Laboratorio de Gelato.













Fashion Flash !!!! Mumu floral tops and dresses, black leggings, skin tight cigarette jeans are the "in style". I do have black cycling tights which I could pull off a unique style.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was a great day- thanks for going along!

what was that lady with the high wedges on thinking....wear some real biking shoes!

Karin said...

Thanks to you also...It was blissful. I loved looking a my pictures.

The wacked old woman with the shoes has some "MEAN" calves. I wonder if it is from wearing heels or riding a bike in her lifetime.