Saturday, April 26, 2008

Bike for Bob & Sunshine








The day turned out quite nice. I dread to see the photo Nancy took of me eating a donut with three shirts tucked under my shirt and water bottle in the back of my jersey. She thought I was nine months pregnant! Aaaah shoot me......... We met up with Dagny and cruised right along. So many of my favorite people in one day - Dagny, Dr Dominick, Liz, Mark (roadie Big Earl's - I rode with last Thursday for a bit) and Ray and Nancy of VisitPa mountain bike team. The later two were just in town for the weekend and were just riding past. They were returning from the Runners Roost in Sunbury and saw them again on departure from the Arts Festival. A wonderful friendly two..... I seem to bump into them all over PA or VA or somewhere or some bike function. I think I zoned out on the way back enjoying the ride and woke up to reality

Here we come ChainWheel Butts to NYC next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics- you know it is supposed to be showering the entire time we are to be in NYC--eeekkk

packing extra clothes---

dag

Karin said...

Go to Accuweather.com, it has a more optimistic approach to the future weather. It is soooo cold out this morning. I can't believe I didn't mind it riding back into the head wind from the car garage to home at 7AM. I think it cold snow! I am going to pack tights.