Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Face the Wind

I picked up Zachary on the way home from work. He rode his bike to school in the AM but signaled for a ride and didn't want to face a headwind for 13 miles. I got home and changed, started out without my helmet and a low tire and did the full turn around home. It was windy. A quick storm passed and left a full pot of gold rainbow. I decide to make it a mission to take a picture of a barn, so headed out again. It started to get really dark outside and I didn't have my blinker. I got blazed by the slick snot Bucknellian roadies. There was a fierce head wind for the last five miles with stingy wetness. The wind was cutting me back and forth, so I had to clip out because I thought I was going over. Ahhhh..finally got home and soaking wet. The temperature had dropped 12 degrees, but nice while it was here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mannnn

your doe your bike


dang


dag

Anonymous said...

Wanna plan for a next Wednesday bike mission after work???

I was behind you again this week and saw vehicles who wanted to pull out in front you - especially at Wengers...jerks!

K

Anonymous said...

not sure of my on call schedule- i am on two nights next week though i am off next weekend!!!

i might try a ride this sunday if calls are few

dag