Sunday, October 8, 2006

Erie Bound in PA

Kelsi & I leave today for a 5hr trip to Erie because we have college visits with Mercyhurst & Edinboro University on Monday. Brrr at least there is no snow in the forecast, but I will feel the Lake Erie effect in the air. This is my old stomping grounds in which I had carefree wildness in my college days.

Yesterday, my nephew Ethan & son Zachary, went JR hunting and as I was leaving to go for a bike ride, their prizes caught me off guard.



Here is the fox that I almost hit, as it jumped in front of me one night. Another day I saw him in the field and made a weird noise. The fox stopped & looked at me like he never heard that sound in his lifetime. Now his lifetime is over and is road kill.



Yesterday K & I rode (22 miles rt) to the OctoberFest in Mifflinburg & met TwistedUterus there for some food eats. Beware wearing pantyhose under lycra shorts...this goes for the same reason that you do not wear underwear I didn't take any pics there.....

No comments: