Sunday, October 15, 2006

Eagles Mere Road Trip

Kelsi, Al & I went up to Eagles Mere to get away from the house. It was too cold to paint in the morning. We had to do a drive-by of my stepfather's cottage and hike around Eagles Mere Lake. This was my old hang out in the summertime years ago. Today I was really into the boat houses around the Lake & not the huge beautiful cottage mansions.












One time, many years ago, I was sled riding down an icey curvy EM road that parallels the famous Tobbogan Slide. I had to maneuver in order to avoid hitting the dock post before going out on the ice covered EM Lake. Well one time, I was out of control and I hit the dock post with my neck. Of course, I ended up in Geisinger Medical Centerfor a week. Oh well, that is probably why I am the way I am. I really hate sled riding.

No comments: