Thursday, October 12, 2006

Erie Anxiety takeover



Kelsi & I saw Mercyhurst $30,000 & Edinboro $10,000 Universities. Nothing about state owned universities (such as Edinboro, Indiana, Mansfield, Bloomsburg) but they give me the hebageebbees willie spookies, complete with all kinds of walks of lifeand little atmosphere or maybe I am getting more selective in my life. Mercyhurst was beautiful and 85% of the students live on campus all 4 yrs, the classes are small with trimesters and the Archaelogy Dept has a world known Anthropology Professor,the Art classes appear good. This is her first choice also...or was it the Jacobean furniture?

We also got to Presque Isle in time for the sunset.




Interstate 80 gave me anxiey and a couple of times I thought I was going to weird out, especially when Kelsi would take a pic of a huge drop off. I don't remember all those curves through the canyon abysses to China and one lane construction zones that if you got of the road, one would hit the guardrail and go down off into Never Never Land. I was sore the next day from grabbing my steering wheel on Rts 80, 79 & 90. Ahhh I am home!

Crap I am having pic upload problem errrr. Also while I was away, Zachary snuck out on his bike. When we went to the doctor I tattled on Zachary and he said KEEP OFF it for at least 3 more weeks! He is healing well but the break is still visible. I also spoke with Dr Dominick briefly. I got to the exam room and I had my zipper down while in the lobby with about 20 people.

1 comment:

Karin said...

Thanks!

My zipper was down again today while I was at my neighbor's house ....drrrrrr!

I know what you mean...the days for riding outside are getting limited, but a weekend with cooperating weather would be nice sometime???!!!