Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Melancholy apprehension ~ Sierra ~ Geriatric Dog

When I got home last last night, Sierra went to her food dish and almost fell over - caught by the wall. I took her out side and realize she could not walk on her leg with the big giant fatty tumor. Each step made her fall over to the other side and sometimes go to the ground. She did not wimper. Sierra knew she couldn't move, so I coaxed her to pee and we would come out later to poop. I had to help her to the house and made her lay down. Anxiety filled my head what if she needs to be put to LALA land! I have to go out of town this morning for work so I had anxiety galore. Do I call they vet to have her LALA'd off hours??? I wish her Vet came to the house. DO I cremate or take her body home? It would be much more relaxing for me and her. She is my side kick shadow & buddy at home. Then all of a sudden it disappeared and she was her usual self with the huge tumor. She was able to come to bed and come back downstairs. Zachary thinks she kinked something because she tries to get up really fast when I come home from work - like a bullet to the door.

I have to think more on what to do when we have to do it but so sad! She is really happy and active this morning. Flucky thingy last night!
This morning rubbing her back...

No comments: