Saturday, July 22, 2006

Bladder Colon Twistola Nervosis

Don't know if there is such a word...but for the next week it will be occuring in my body. Chris Scott called to organize the aid station setups - Oh no ~ no wonder woman Jen! I will be there Friday PM helping with Registration & Aid Station food along with my kids. I am scared to death because he has me going to three aid stations to setup and get the troops rallied during the Wilderness 101 held in Coburn. This is all fine and I am pumped. I want to do a good job but I need organization and maps, ideas are rifting through my brain - figure out where in Timbuktu -without getting lost. I hope TwistedUterus can help me out. I have to call or stop by for her ideas busy today - Kelsi's Birthday and riding to an auction outside of Laurelton. I know Dag wants station #5 and Kelsi will assist her. I know I will be there for a couple of hrs in the afternoon and then later to wind down #5. We need to supply these 101 mile riders with support, desires, and smiles! Wilderness101 & SM100 riders, & Chris Scott make my life tick.

The body functions are almost as bad as my first race. What if I have to pee or poop in the middle of no where!?

Happy 17th Birthday Kelsi ~ I Love You!