Monday, November 27, 2006

Will I learn not to wear undies?

Yesterday, the family went to Williamsport to meet with my Mom, stepfather, brothers, Keith & Kyle & his spouse and skidren at the Genetti for brunch. This is one of the greatest food feasts we enjoy. It was a beautiful day when we got home so Kelsi & I quickly got changed and went for the typical 10 mile loop. It was cool outside and I got this wicked idea that IF I WEAR UNDERWEAR WITH MY CYCLE SHORTS I COULD WEAR THEM FOR SPINNING ON TUESDAY, because of little sweat factor. I also get this uneasy feeling of being so close to my lycra padding. Also, I feel weird with no undies. Hit about 6 miles and my hoochie had abrasion. I have been scorned by Dagny for doing this but I can't stop it. Today walking & on the toilet relief are ouchy............

REMEMBER!
"Cycling shorts are always worn with no underwear. Underwear, even synthetic wicking underwear, creates seams and a vapor barrier that traps heat, bacteria and perspiration against the skin. Natural fiber underwear is a Petri dish for bacteria and friction to form. Cycling shorts are designed to be worn without any underwear, whether you are male or female".

No comments: