Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Sanity Gain with Goals


I will put off the Cervical Discectomy & Fusion for as long as possible. I guess it is Fright & Flight. I scares the crap out (literally gives me IBS) of me but I have to keep pushing to get away from it. I am thrashing ideas & goals for myself in 2007. This is how I have to deal with my stresses in my life, including having a dying brother. I am thrashing around taking myself up to the next level. I have a Personal Trainer application on my desk at work for ponderment. I don't know if I can do it but I need to try. I wish I had someone to go at it with me and shoot for something. Dedicated volunteers ? There was a middle aged woman on the treadmill at the gym with her jiggly heiny & thighs in front of me who is going to run a marathon in 6 months. Can I do one of Chris's 100 mile races? This is what we all need to keep going like the pink energizer bunny with a fresh set of batteries.

I guess I feel like a loser with no friends. I feel so inferior when I get dreams.

Don't be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.Author Unknown

Which is:

A goal is a dream with a deadline.
Napoleon Hill

Therefore:

Life is an Adventure
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable.

Helen Keller

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I need smacked every now and then. When I wrote it, I was thinking Twisted DL is my friend. Thanks so much....really means a lot!