Saturday, August 26, 2006

This week's coincidences

I am doing this for myself because there are times things happen or have occured when I think about them. Some are so small that they go by the wayside. I told myself I was going to keep track of some. This year I had so many of them.

1. Ryan Daniels - died May 24, 2006 and was Kelsi's friend. I had a feeling he was going to die this year. I read an obituary in January that was a Ryan and thought for a moment it was him. When I was reading about this ped accident, I knew it was him. I was thinking about him last weekend and was wondering how his parents were doing. Their names never rang a bell with me in the Lewisburg area. I was driving through Milton and I must have past the sign a tons of times. It said, Richard Daniels Podiatrist. OMG, that is Ryan's father because Kelsi said Ryan's father was near Milton. Then on Wednesday, I was reading the local paper online and Rickie Freedman was going to be a speaker on Reiki at Evangelical Hospital - his mom. Weird all this week.
2. Accident Rt 45 - AL came home early Thurs. morning and said there was an accident that had the road closed down. It was near Four Bells Church. I have seen several accidents at this intersection and near the homes along the road. Kelsi has friends that live at & others visit the one home. She has requested to go to many times with some friends this summer. I had a weird feeling everytime she asks to go with a friend (each time we were not able to take her ourselves). I do not let her ride with her friends(except BF). Do you know why she couldn't go ? "There are a lot of accidents near there and people are flying up the road and you crest the hill and they can't stop." While lying in bed after AL came home I was thinking I hope it wasn't any of Kelsi's friend going to "this house". Rt 45 is heavily traveled by people all over. Well it turns out it was Kelsi's friend and he landed in his parents yard. I bet he will wear his seat belt from now on! Of course, I had to say to Kelsi - Why is it I won't let you ride with friends to Nadar's house?
http://www.dailyitem.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060824/NEWS/608240327
3. While at work Wed, my supervisor & I needed to call to headquarters. I made the comment the individual we needed to talk to was on vacation this week - I said it jokingly. We called and the person's voice mail stated she was indeed on vaction and would not return until next Monday.
and many more................

1 comment:

Karin said...

I guess only family can still see him and is still in critical condition. The kids at school had been trying to get into Geisinger to see him. Yesterday, this prompted his mother to call the school to stop the swarm of kids.