Sunday, August 13, 2006

Squirrel Nut Zippers?


BIKE RIDE - Check pic of us HIGH FIVE! http://twisteduterus.livejournal.com/#entry_258872
a Went for a nice ride with Dagny and my skids, Kelsi & Zachary yesterday outback of Harry John. Yes -Whoa Hah! I made the little slightly rocky descent that I have been walking down since my last knee surgery 1 1/2 yrs ago - I really wanted to get over this compulse weird thingy. I do not know why but I would go half way down, stop my momentum and fall over on my shoulder and hit a monster ant hill at least three previous times. I slide my hoochy back and kept thinking let go of the brakes and zoom. Great for Dag she made it behind be - I couldn't let a chain reaction happen either. Half way through Zachary wanted to ride home - I think it was the 4.5 mile descent going 28 mph on gravel rode. He picked up 10 extra miles on us and was home 30 minutes before us.
************************************************************************************
PARADE FAIR TIME
On the way home had to drive through parade watchers because the the Fireman's/West End Fair parade was starting in five minutes. I asked Kelsi if she wanted to go and get candy loot so off we went back to town on our bikes. We went to her friend Jamie's house and got chairs to sit in. The kids weren't going after the candy like an attach of ants on picnic food. I had to pick up a lot of it and distribute, which = big LYCRA bendovers for all! I did through some in for moi.


No comments: