Friday, October 8, 2010

Stayed tuned for the knee TRIO surgery!!

Chondral Injury

Scheduled for surgery, Wednesday, October 13 for Knee Arthroscopy, Debridement and the huge rock band.... MICROFRACTURE MICROFRACTURE! I heard his words of grade IV chondral lesion, bakers cyst, Osteochondritis Dissens (OCD), and a new knee - which he received a wide eyed, lipped NO from me! Boy, originally it was thought to be a fraying PCL ligament.....still hope not, since this is where the pain resides.

Went to Evangelical Ambulatory to get my bloodwork done. Again the nurses know me, I have been there for 5 OR procedures in the last year plus some other stuff with pain management. I get a hug and we go back. Blood drawn and EKG. The nurse was wondering why I was not to see my family doctor for clearance. The surgery nurse said that the surgeon will clear me? This could also be the reason I got in so fast before he goes away. I was told by the one nurse, "You are so funny when you are here!" Hey gotta have some humor all the way to the OR room and I usually do up until the fighting moment of lalala lando!
Hope my shoulder and neck hold up to 6-8 weeks of non-weightbearing with crutches! WAWA body falling apart!

No comments: