Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pine Creek Rail Trail


This year we decided to bypass the Tour de Shunk. On my way to get Kelsi , I had a text message from a friend 5 minutes before the start saying, "Help Me, I am in this alone - What am I doing?" Kels and I went to Pine Creek Trail and rode 54 miles - from White Tail Access to Hilborn Fields. For some odd reason, this ride hurt, because there was no variety in motion. There was resistance on the wet, crushed limestone and wind gusts making it difficult to go over 13 mph. On the way back, the butt and neck hurt sooo bad which entailed the vertical hands free ride back.
It was quite a beautiful ride with ease but at the same time whooped our sore saddle buttsides worse than any ride or race that we can remember.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.