Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Body is getting thoroughly used

Whew some relief! Relief! The pain was really intense for the last two months and started many years from my shoulder to the trapezoid jaw area. I thought my neck was spewing more disc space. Zach (his ball doesn't sit in the socket right) & I went to the shoulder OS today. Kelsi went last week after she endoed in a race and my brother wrecked the other week when his pedal came off.

The injection is only temporary and it WORKED for the area of intense pain into my side of the neck !!! I have something wrong with the AC joint which will require surgery at some point. PT exercises for my neck for my cervical DDD may have irritated it. Sad to think I have an Ortho Surg for almost every joint in my body.

Many years ago, I hit the pavement running on my bike and had a direct blow to the shoulder and jaw and some MTB falls to avoid falling my fixed knees.

The FIELD was looking nice for being SHOT !

No comments: