Sunday, February 17, 2008

Is IT it ? Fat Bottom(ed) Girls & A Skinny One

Bike facts promotion by Queen
Bicycle Race verse, "Fat bottomed girls theyll be riding today". I have the 45rpm vinyl record..................

Oh you gonna let it all hang out
Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin world go round
Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin world go round
Get on your bikes and ride
Oooh yeah them fat bottomed girls
Fat bottomed girls
Yeah yeah yeah
Fat bottomed girls
Yes yes


Dagny will be the designated team tour captain in the Big Apple for the Commerce Bank Five Boro Bike Tour. She is a 5 Boro veteran and our first. We will rock and give it all we got. She is at the Amgen Tour of California all week - awesome pics! I wish.............

IT! IT! IT! IT!
Yesterday everyone scambled for a Spinning bike away from my knee surgeon Dr F who uses his $6000 Giant TCR on a trainer in class. I got the bike in front of him therefore all I said, "oh no.. I don't know if I want IT in front of you". IT was my Fat Bottom wrapped in Lycra with week old hairy legs. Just a little fella. I visualized his head getting lost in the stenchy darkness as he would jump out of the saddle with his sweaty head lurched forward towards IT like a mad man. The instructor was bee lined in front of us. A little space was made between the bikes, I jokingly said,"in case you want to pass me". Last week, Dr F feel off his trainer and bike into a pedal clipped lean ball of human mass onto the floor. Dr D joked, "He was trying to pass me!" We laughed. Dr F told me a few weeks ago I was inspiring and then a trainer at the gym seemed to think that Dr F must feel a connection to me because he talks to me. I think IT could connect us if he gets any closer to IT.

No comments: