Thursday, March 29, 2007

Home to sleep, eat, bathroom.....................Aaah

This past weekend was nice to get out with my friend Dag. She always has a good time up her sleeve. She takes fabulous band (awesome tunes)pictures, which some are on her TwistedUterus blog. She even got a pic of me with my tongue hanging out. At least she did not blog the one on flickr with the bite of food! I am really getting to enjoy the air guitar men who stand on the sideline and try to figure them out.
Every night has been late for me, because the kids are involved in the school musical & track. Son volunteered for the 3200m & got 2nd place in his first track meet at my ole alma mater!!

I have been trying to utilize my time around the area so I don't have to drive home and then drive back (40 minutes driving time). It is just too many miles for one day. I usually get to the school with an hour & half to spare. Sometime times I sleep, I eat, I read. Oh so tiring when I get to bed at midnight. Sometimes I have to fit in a track meet for my son, two kids dentist appts, dr for me, dr for son and drive them back to school and find some food to eat in the car. Oh yeah I fit in hours at work. This will go on through Saturday then thank goodness it sis over.
One night I was home because I have been having a bout of a pot of coffee coming out of my butt uncontrollably. The doctor said it was viral gastroenteritis and gave me some gas & diarrhea med. I also found out that my self diagnosis (docs hate this - one thing I missed out in life was to be a doc) of my hip pain was correct of Trochanteric Bursitis. I can't stop what I am doing so....so maybe I will have to go to my Ortho surgeon for an injection. It usually goes away with exercise but I have had this for a month.
What can I say...Later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh , I hope you are feeling better. yes, get your hip checked out...I am getting my elbow checked out monday at the yearly "poke and prod"..I am sure I will get an mri and xrays and likely it will be recommended I get an injection...the boss had it done and it worked for him when he had the same ailment.

i will talk to you later...hope you week slows down a bit
dag

Anonymous said...

Getting there....We need those joints to continue our repetitive rounds of motion of our daily lives.....Steroid juice.

Later,
K