Sunday, February 25, 2007

Zone Out

I went out last night with my friend DaTwistedUterus to The Towne Tavern - see her pictures & from last night . I debated because I was not feeling well but on the other hand I needed to get out after the last few days & I wanted to see her friends The Blind Chitlin Kahunas. These guys were truly great if you like blues. Her friend Joel the drummer is the brother of a "brief childhood encounter friend" of mine. I also saw him 27 yrs ago play for the Sue Bloom Band in Williamsport. Whoa feel old! Dag takes unique artistic pictures of the band with her massive black stallion of a camera. Variety of folk from college age to who knows at the bar. I sure hope the one guy in the red North Face jacket made it home - struggle wobble back & forth walk 15 ft to the door. I had to get a shower when I got home. I can't believe I used to get in bed after a night out smelling like the pits of smokers staleness. Light a fire under my butt I'll have to do it again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/88607327@N00/

Quadzillas photostream!

I am SOOOO glad you came out last night AND that you had a good time!

I will light a fire under your butt if I have to, to get you out again!

dag/tu