Saturday, May 13, 2006

Yard Work Galore

Delivery came ~ 2 scoops mushroom soil & 6 scoops of mulch bark. Outside for 7 hours gardening & mulching with Kelsi. Aaah it looks so nice! Good activity for Zachary next week to mulch around the whole fence. I wish I had a mini digger so I could rip tear around the yard like a crazy woman!

Al & Zachary went to get a load of wood. This is so we can keep warm in the cold days of winter and wear shorts in the house with open windows on a blustery day.

Sierra opened my mulching paper for me. I think she thought it was a giant toilet paper tube which she loves to shred~crazy tumor dog.

The kids found some baby Starlings in the yard. Tarcole was afraid of them and ran back to "home base" since he is afraid to be away from the porch~black scaredy cat.

Time to go get dinner at the Union County Sportmens Club and have a beer or two.

No comments: