Friday, May 5, 2006

PreRide race course - pick up some confidence

Getting ready for first MTB race http://www.catclassic.net in Cascade, I have the day off to get kids & preride the course. What the heck am I trying a race at my age! This was a goal for after recovering from knee surgeries over the last yr and a half. I think something is wrong with my brain - wishy washy - Wacky Carazy Woman. I would rather drive the total of three hrs today for the preride & again tomorrow for the race in order to have home base poo station & feel more relaxed - WTF wacko! Of course, I could stay at my mom's house which is 15 min away but no I am obsessed with this bathroom thingy. I am sure this will be a real hoot - DFL! I was told "You will fall". I hope not - refurbished knees. I have protection, but may go without.
The Cat Classic is on land owned by the Logues. George is so proud of his antique collection of Caterpillar tractors & property, he will tell you a thing or two. I went to school in Montoursville with Joey & his never ending smile.
Well gotta try to get the reflectors off the two new MTB wheels.

No comments: