Sunday, December 31, 2006

Artful Calming Bliss

Artwork by AK-47
This is Aaron Kent. Click on the title or visit his site http://www.aaronkent.org/. He is a very talented & diverse artist. He is a mountain biker & probably quite wild because he had knee & shin apparatus on his body the last I saw him. I had met him a few years ago during the Wilderness 101. Kelsi & I thought both Aaron and his friend John were really super and down to earth. Of course, they did not know what a whoopie pie was..but I did make them eat part of one. I think John wrote an article about the episode & nutrients in his dreds, but I have been unable to find.
For some odd reason, I really love this photo of him. It is blissful. Ahhh I makes me think about the New Year. I would love to find one of his Projects - 10 1/2. I wonder if I can buy one. Once I found huge one (unknown who the owner had been) across the street from my workplace. People would go peek at it and then the cops came and took it away. Was it part of a Project?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa Cool!