Thursday, September 28, 2006

Upside down sun fall turmoil

It is getting dark earlier with sunset at 6:56 PM. I went for a ride last night & before I could reach the halfway point the sun went down so fast as I kept looking west, like the North Magnetic Pole was pulling at an accelerating rate to place me in darkness. At the same time it was distressing because it was essential for me to go for a ride and placed my thought state of mind in jeopardy.

Some thoughts riding:
*What am I going to do because it is going to be dark before I get home real soon!
*Dag has to take me on a weekend ride, hopefully she will want to and able - Pine Creek Trail on a beautiful Fall Day!
*While searching for classmates over the last few days for our reunion, a fellow classmate, Jeff & I were emailing yesterday quite a bit. It makes one wonder........I think I have a "new" positive anchor. Did I miss something in high school? I hope he drops a line every now & then.
*This year I have made so many new friends (primo), each and every one of them inspire me in some sort of way - anchors in my life. Thanks for the hit on my head from my ortho doctor in 2005!
*Go to the gym and do not think about it!
*I think I need a self day off!

Good Day!

3 comments:

Karin said...

Yes sounds good! Ready and willing when you are able. Sorry about I-Lean, when is she having her surgical removal?

Karin said...

Hey Dag....

Okay...I guess. And you? I am going to Erie until Monday night, so will not be able to ride this weekend. I wanna get out, feel like I am in a cage!

K

Karin said...

I will be around Saturday....leave early Sunday (which I know is your day to sneak out and play).I have to paint, go to my neice's Bday party. I would love to ride to the 'burg and have a beer at the OktoberFest!