Monday, May 26, 2008

Beware of Shiny red maroon Goldwing motorcycle with sidecar

I was riding back from Stitzer Gap and was on route 235 residential area. I hear a high shrill beeeeeeeeeep beep beeeeeep beeeeeeeeeeeeeep beeep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep with about 10 more as it was passing me. Freaking scared the crap out of me. Ignorant SOB.....I shook my fist up into the sky at him and he returned. Big freaking a-hole If anyone knows someone who rode through Laurelton on a RedMaroon Goldwingish and who cares motorcycle with a sidecar about 2PM on this lovely Memorial day, they know one inconsiderate SOB and he does not deserve to be on the road! No helmets dah! It is butts like him that puts crimps in life. I hope his ride gets rammed up his crack where the lord split him! Not to mention he was speeding at least 15 mph over the limit. Good thing I detoured because if I caught up with him there could have been some exchanges.

No comments: