Tuesday, September 4, 2007

2007 SM100

The kids & I went to VA for volunteering duties at The 9th Annual Shenandoah Mountain 100.
Photos by Karin & Zach (short video clip) & links to others are below.
Floyd assuming the roadie position.
Slated as painful and fast from the start by many eyes. Did Floyd Landis create the high levels of adrenaline to flow through the mountains?

Video by Z to Tillman Rd CP1

Harlan held his #2 as natural occurrence.

The kids were out on a rescue operation since late morning on top of Wolfe Ridge and made it back at 5PM. The EMTs took along Harlan's sister, John (Timing), my kids, Kelsi & Zachary to assist taking the flat board several miles to the road. Hope all is well with Tim.

New course records were set by both the 1st place men & women .
Men
1 Jeff Schalk (Trek / VW) 7.06.13
Women
1 Sue Haywood (Trek / VW) 8.12.36

As more info becomes available, such as results, I will post.

Results are up

Photos Bob Popovich!

CyclingNews - Recap & Photos!

Photos taken by me & my son Z. Gwadzilla tiddly wink rants on 9/3, 9/4, 9/5 - Cool urban cycling photos

3 comments:

gwadzilla said...

great video

but looking for myself is looking at a concert crowd shot...

what is the difference if I see myself

I know i was there

that said

did you get any video of me?

Karin said...

It may have been the big blur ghostly image that I deleted!

If I know who you are then I will make sure you get in picture just like Pat Swampy every year.

I check you shots every now & then!

Anonymous said...

I lurk in your blog Gwadzilla!